GUARANTEED LIVE DELIVERY!
- If there is an issue with your order please contact me via email.
- If your order dies in shipping, I will ask for proof of perish (multiple clear photos or a video which include the box they were shipped in).
- I must be contacted with proof the same day as delivery. (Read more on my live guarantee page)
- Customers must be home to receive shipment or live guarantee is voided.
- If customers will not be home to receive the package, please contact me to have the package held at the post office for pick-up. A phone number must be provided.
- If products are to be held at the post office, they must be picked up the same day as arrival.
- If temperatures are below 40 degrees Fahrenheit or above 85 degrees Fahrenheit on the shipping or receiving end, I reserve the right to hold shipment until weather conditions are ideal.
- Free shipping
- Packages are shipped either priority mail or first class based on their weight.
- Orders are shipped out on Monday's and Wednesday's
- Orders received by 11:59 PM Sunday will ship Monday. Orders received by 11:59PM Tuesday will ship Wednesday.
- I aim to keep the lowest cost for shipping possible!
MY DUBIA ROACHES HAVE ARRIVED, WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?:
- All adults are newly molted into their adult molts. Female Dubia Roaches should begin producing 2-4 weeks after their molt if males are available.
- To reproduce, adult dubia require a ratio between 3:1- 5:1
- To read more about dubia roaches, click here
- If male dubias are overpopulated, they will begin to fight over the females and some will die off. This can cause the females to stress also which is why having a good ratio is key.
- Dubia Roaches are shipped in bags and 32oz deli containers (deli containers cannot be shipped with heat packs and therefore are not always available for shipment)
- Remove dubia roaches from the bag and place in your critter keeper of choice.
- Good examples of critter keepers include: a bucket, tupperware containers or glass tanks. Ensure that they have something to crawl on (ie: egg crates or cardboard). Also be sure there are air holes for the roaches to breath.
- Keep at room temperature.
- If you are planning on keeping them around for sometime, feed them fruits and vegetables.
- An additional source of water will need to be provided like carrots or potatoes.